n18h06i93 :)

nikmat yang ada tak kan terasa selagi ianya tak hilang dari depan mata

Friday 9 December 2011

the thing is.....

olla! olla!
hai hai hai!
okey.. over react..
well.. that is one of my way to express my feeling..
erk? what for?
okay..
i had quiz today's evening..
it is not so easy, okay..
i woke up this morning, thinking what are i'm going to learn in class today..
then, my mind flash back what the lecturer told me and my classmates the day before, which was yesterday.....



" for tomorrow experiment, u MUST read the lab manual.. make sure u also search the molecular mass and molecular formula for acetone ( which is a type of chemical substance ). i'll get mad if tomorrow, u ask me whether the result u get are correct or not. and we will also have quiz 4 tomorrow, which cover for chapter 5. "
then, a classmate ask her, " miss, do us have to do the flow chart? " which we must prepare one before each experiment will be conducted.



zapp!
i still not finish my flow chart and doing my revision!
i quickly wake from the bed, grab the note beside my bantal busuk and read it..
what for sure, i not remember what did i read..
ha ha
what a waste of time..
then, when my eyes caught that it is only 4.30 early the morning,
and my mind seduce me,
" husna~ the pillow looks soo adorable.. why don't you sleep first? just for few of minutes. "
and i just follow what my mind told me to do.. ( the voice that seducing me sounds like mudzy's :p )

the next time i woke up, it is few minutes before 6.30!
i rush to the bathroom,
take the obligation
and back to my room to perform subuh prayer..
after that, i look at my bed..
okay
now it's start again

the next time i woke up ( WOKE UP!! )
i'm on my bed, rolling in my selimut busuk and hugging my bantal busuk
what?????
with my left hand taking away the evidence caused by overslept and the right hand searching for the phone under the book beside..
11.00a.m???!!
this time, my mind like,
flying without wings~
i'm going insane derr!!!

luckily,
i manage to go to chemy's lab with flow chart in my bag and notes in my hand..
haha
i thought i'm gonna die today..
lucky me

No comments:

Post a Comment