n18h06i93 :)

nikmat yang ada tak kan terasa selagi ianya tak hilang dari depan mata

Sunday 11 December 2011

perghhh!!

salam...!!
olla olla!!
today is one of most tiring day ever..
last night, pergi marhaban sama bbq at my aunt's friend's house
guess what??
dapat shawl derr!!
dh lar last night is my first time pergi marhaban
tup tup,
dapat thing like that..
hak hak hak..
my cousinS was SOO jealous at me because the shawl i got, i guess, is the most 'chumel' compared to theirs..
haha..
lucky me darr!

and this evening,
one of them ask me out..
not out for dating larr
we went to the Empangan Batu ( or mybe Empangan Datu.. i forgot the name )
why??
phootogediks err!!
haha
agak banyak lar jugak kitorang posing
tp, i'm afraid i cannot upload those photos because the pictures are taken using my cousin's phone..
and she still not transfer those pictures froom her phone..
but, memang banyak lar gambar..

last but not least, setakat ini dulu yer..
buhbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment